The Pit Crew Automotive: Hiring Information
We are a Full Service Automotive Repair shop as well as a Quick Lube and Maintenance shop. All Applicants must be honest, drug free, and able to successfully pass a Drug Test & Background check. You MUST have a Valid Drivers License! You must be willing to contribute to the work environment by showing up for work on time, keeping busy at all times, and getting along well with co-workers. We are looking for people who are motivated and have the desire to improve their work environment and to work hard. Some Automotive experience will be helpful, but we will train the right candidate. You must be willing to work a flexible work schedule. We are open Monday through Saturday and your shift will be varied depending on the work load and appointments. Your wage will be dependent on your experience and past training.
- We offer uniforms and weekly cleaning.
- We offer a paid vacation after one year of employment.
- We offer free oil changes for our Employees and discounted parts and services.
- We offer Monthly bonuses after 90 days.
- We offer a great work environment where honesty and integrity shines through in all the work that we do.
Click to get started