Heavy Duty Synthetic Oil Change
Delo® 400 LE Synthetic SAE 5W-40 Motor Oil
Delo® 400 LE Synthetic SAE 5W-40 is a mixed-fleet motor oil recommended for naturally aspirated and turbocharged four-stroke diesel engines and four-stroke gasoline engines in which the API CJ-4 or API SN service categories and SAE 5W-40 viscosity grades are recommended.
Benefits:Delo 400 LE Synthetic SAE 5W-40 is an API CJ-4 heavy duty engine oil specifically formulated for on-highway and off-highway applications including 2010 compliant low emission diesel engines with Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR), Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) and Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) systems. It is fully compatible with previous engine models and previous API Oil Service Categories. It delivers value through:
- Low Viscosity Synthetic Base Stock — Promotes consistent cold engine starting for gasoline and diesel engines operating in sub-zero temperature.
- Minimized operating costs — Exceptional soot dispersancy and wear control protects cylinders, pistons, rings, and valve train components against wear and corrosion, promoting optimum service life and minimal maintenance. Contributes to maximum vehicle utilization and minimal downtime.
- Excellent emission control system life — Promotes optimum Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) life for minimal downtime and cleaning, thus minimizing maintenance costs.
- For further assistance, consult with a technician next time you visit our shop or call (503)513-5823.
- Refer to the Product Data Sheet for a complete description of features, benefits, and specifications.